Maeror Tri - Mind Reversal (Blade Records, 1993 (2000 reissue))
1 The Subjective Mind (18:25) 2 Sempiterna Memoria (9:33) 3 Big City Breathing (14:57) 4 The Awake Of Light (3:37) 5 Fountain Of Your Self (5:17) 6 Dusa (6:44)
I literally GASPED when I saw this. After what seems to have been an endless search (I even asked Stefan Knappe himself last year at the iamindust festival) you have made me a very grateful listener. I don't know if I can ever thank you enough for this post. Dare I ask if you might have the first cassette by Desaccord Majeur: La Theorie du Chaos? Tristan Koreya at Nostalgie de la Boue doesn't have it & he submitted it at Discogs!
The orientation of this blog is by nature eclectic: drone; ambient, experimental, field recordings, modern classical. The purpose of "I' ll read you a story" is not to make profit or to plunder, but to present the works of artists and labels, all more fantastic some than the others .... They need your support to keep on living, to make their art exist, so buy their records, go to the concerts. Make the promotion and if what you listen appeals to you, do not hesitate to leave a comment, that always pleases… However if you were an artist or the label owning the rights and if you disapprove that one of your works is located here, send me a mail, the link will be deleted immediately.
contact: 1koshka7@gmail.com
4 commentaires:
I literally GASPED when I saw this. After what seems to have been an endless search (I even asked Stefan Knappe himself last year at the iamindust festival) you have made me a very grateful listener. I don't know if I can ever thank you enough for this post. Dare I ask if you might have the first cassette by Desaccord Majeur: La Theorie du Chaos? Tristan Koreya at Nostalgie de la Boue doesn't have it & he submitted it at Discogs!
Thank you again & again.
sorry don't have this one... and thanks for your comments doc kwan.
Thanks from me as well as I dont have this one
WoW!
Somehow I didn't even know that I did not have this, until I happened onto your fine blog and see it here. Thank you so much!!
Enregistrer un commentaire