It's sort of cheating to thank you for several shared albums all at once...like a 1:50 thanks/shares ratio...but for the moment I suppose it will have to do. Wonderful! I've said it before. Thanks so much for the Jeph Jerman. A friend of mine is close friends with Jerman and has collaborated with him before, and reports on what a beautiful person he is. I have some of Jerman's self-released cdrs, if you need some of those, I'd be happy to pass them on to you...and I have mp3s of quite a bit more of the self-released material than I even own. Message me if you are interested...check his discography on his website and let me know if any of it sounds interesting.
And let's see...what am I grateful for? Certainly the Celer, the Asher, the Mizutani/Menche, the Seth Nehil (a really good one!), and the Rosy Parlane...these among others. Great blog! Great effort! Salut, - g.r
The orientation of this blog is by nature eclectic: drone; ambient, experimental, field recordings, modern classical. The purpose of "I' ll read you a story" is not to make profit or to plunder, but to present the works of artists and labels, all more fantastic some than the others .... They need your support to keep on living, to make their art exist, so buy their records, go to the concerts. Make the promotion and if what you listen appeals to you, do not hesitate to leave a comment, that always pleases… However if you were an artist or the label owning the rights and if you disapprove that one of your works is located here, send me a mail, the link will be deleted immediately.
contact: 1koshka7@gmail.com
1 commentaire:
It's sort of cheating to thank you for several shared albums all at once...like a 1:50 thanks/shares ratio...but for the moment I suppose it will have to do. Wonderful! I've said it before. Thanks so much for the Jeph Jerman. A friend of mine is close friends with Jerman and has collaborated with him before, and reports on what a beautiful person he is. I have some of Jerman's self-released cdrs, if you need some of those, I'd be happy to pass them on to you...and I have mp3s of quite a bit more of the self-released material than I even own. Message me if you are interested...check his discography on his website and let me know if any of it sounds interesting.
And let's see...what am I grateful for? Certainly the Celer, the Asher, the Mizutani/Menche, the Seth Nehil (a really good one!), and the Rosy Parlane...these among others. Great blog! Great effort! Salut, - g.r
Enregistrer un commentaire