vendredi 14 mai 2010

Oöphoi - Time Fragments Vol. 5 - Wastelands (Umbra, 2005)






1 The Deaf Birds Of Alpha Aleph 11:48
2 I Canti Di Babele 10:03
3 Mandala Glass 14:19
4 Praying Gurkas 11:55
5 Endless Rain On Altair IV 15:33

sold out visit Oöphoi

try

4 commentaires:

grasprelease a dit…

How is it that I forget to visit your blog? Apparently for months...I'm reading back through the archives and trying to find a point at which I remember what you've posted...how many months have I been away? I am happy to see that you've been busy, and there are so many new names to me, I'm thrilled to discover new material. (It's like listening through the Mystery Sea catalog, where I don't recognize ~2/3 of all the names, and I keep enjoying what I hear.) Thanks for all the great sounds! See you here or there or everywhere...

koshka a dit…

thank you, grasprelease, for those words, i take them as an encouragement...

red_lipstick a dit…

Koshka, Hello & how've you been? I could spend hours here reading.... listening. Your blog is an array of exotic sounds. Thank you for posting Oophoi & Christopher McFall. Have you heard his "City Of Almost"? Some of his back catalogue is fantastic. Your blog has turned me on to so many sounds; thanks for sharing.
red lipstick

koshka a dit…

you're welcome, red lipstick... after one of your past comments i asked you to send me a mail...